Business Development Manager
Technology / Wrocław / Full time
To submit your application please complete the form below. Fields marked with a red asterisk * are required.
When you have finished click Submit at the bottom of this form.
OpsTalent is a software development & multi-lingual company created by young, ambitious and open for new challenges people as well as by experienced professionals, who are always there to share their knowledge. We believe that through hard work and involvement but mostly through creativity and the common goal we can achieve global success. Let’s team up and strive for excellent performance in IT, social media, customer service, research, hr and other fields.
We are constantly looking for energetic people to join our cheerful team and work for our client.
Business Development Manager
What is it about:
OpsTalent is expanding. Our Technology division grew steadily since its creation in 2015, but we want more. We need someone with a solid network within the Polish IT market – someone who already has a foot in the door of companies that have needs for IT professionals – and who can help us drive business growth.
– You will be working closely with our Head of Technology to create an efficient business development strategy focused on the IT market in Poland
– You will be working closely with the recruitment team to understand our capabilities to deliver tailor-made solutions to our clients
– We believe in the power of networking You will be looking for new leads and business opportunities, growing and nurturing your network on the way
– Solid experience with business development focused on IT, outsourcing or recruitment services
– Solid knowledge of the Polish market for the sectors mentioned above
– Outstanding communication skills
– Good understanding of how the software development environment works will be a big plus
– Fluent English
– We work with cutting-edge technology – that will make your life easier when selling Opstalent’s offer
– Brilliant international team
– Large amount of trust and lots of flexibility
– Opportunity to develop professional skills (conferences, meetups, workshops, seminars, CodeFests)
– Continuous learning in a dedicated and talented team, proper feedback and mentorship
– Internal events on regular basis. Get yourself to develop your skills and share knowledge
– Access to our resource library and opportunity to choose whatever you’d like to have on our “shelf”
– Flexible hours and possibility to work remotely from time to time
– Private medical healthcare and Multisport cards to help you stay fit
– Life insurance plan to give you a sense of security and stability
-Work–life balance culture
– Comfortable workspace, free snacks and goodies
– Awesome team building events (parties, happy Fridays with keg beer and board games)
Still hungry for more info? Contact our talent hunter right away at email@example.com and ask about everything you want to know about this specific job role!
Please note that we will contact only selected candidates. We kindly ask you to include the following clause: “I agree for processing my personal data and putting them into our database in order to present me an offer of employment, in accordance with the provisions of the Act about the Personal Details Protection dated 29.08.1997 (Dz.U. z 2002 r. Nr 101, poz. 926 z poz. zm.