Technology / Kraków / Full time
To submit your application please complete the form below. Fields marked with a red asterisk * are required.
When you have finished click Submit at the bottom of this form.
OpsTalent is a software development & multi-lingual company created by young, ambitious and open for new challenges people as well as by experienced professionals, who are always there to share their knowledge. We have a true passion for technology and we deliver software solutions for most innovative companies.
Currently, we are looking for a talented Fullstack Developer to join our cheerful team.
What you will be working on:
You will have an opportunity to be a part of the planning, design, development and deployment phases of the project. You will have a chance to work on shared functionalities to deliver new features for global markets. You will be working with a cross-functional team of specialists (front-end, back-end developers, scrum masters, global and local product owners, project manager, UX/UI designers/developers, manual/automation QAs). You will also have a chance to cooperate with a technical leader, constantly improving different environments and checking the quality of code.
– Experience in building web applications
– Very good knowledge of Java (Java EE, Java SE), SpringBoot
– Very good knowledge of at least one framework in your chosen technology
– Very good knowledge of frameworks (Spring, Hibernate)
– Good knowledge of RESTful API principles
– Good knowledge of application testing (unit tests, e2e tests)
– Experience in implementing OAuth2
– Good knowledge of SQL
– Knowledge of SOLID, KISS, DRY rules
– Very good knowledge of GIT
– Experience with HTML5 and CSS3
– Good understanding of ECMA6, Typescript
– Good knowledge of Scrum methodology
– Experience in Redis and Elasticsearch will be an asset
– Good communication skills (work in a dynamic team)
– Dynamic and prestigious work environment, interesting projects using the cutting-edge technologies, all within a global IT function
– Opportunity to design and implement software solutions for the world’s largest financial institution
– Brilliant international team
– Opportunity to develop professional skills (conferences, meetups, workshops, seminars, CodeFests)
– Continuous learning in a dedicated and talented team, proper feedback, and mentorship
– Private medical healthcare and Multisport card
– Competitive salary
Be a part of something different – join our team today!
We look forward to hearing from you!
Please note that we will contact only selected candidates. We kindly ask you to include the following clause: “I agree for processing my personal data and putting them into our database in order to present me an offer of employment, in accordance with the provisions of the Act about the Personal Details Protection dated 29.08.1997 (Dz.U. z 2002 r. Nr 101, poz. 926 z poz. zm.).