QA Manager/Test Manager
Technology / Warszawa / Full time
To submit your application please complete the form below. Fields marked with a red asterisk * are required.
When you have finished click Submit at the bottom of this form.
OpsTalent is a software development & multi-lingual company created by smart, curious and talented people as well as by experienced professionals, who are always there to share their knowledge. We have a true passion for technology and we deliver software solutions for most innovative companies.
Currently, for our confidential business partner in Ireland, we are looking for candidates for the following position:
QA Manager/Test Manager
What you will be working on:
Direct and manage the full project-life cycle, setting standards for assignments and applications. You will be responsible for the delivery of the defined work packages to the client and be providing effective management to teams and giving guidance to others and key business users. Provide management for the team in planning, designing, and developing frameworks and procedures relating to quality whilst meeting on-time and on-budget project goals.
– Strong theoretical knowledge in quality assurance methodologies, applying standards and specialist quality assurance expertise to deliver whilst providing effective management to teams.
– Expertise in QA and technical management.
– Experience in test plan design and processes and in quality assurance evaluation estimates on various projects.
– Experience in diagnosing problems using formal problem-solving tools and techniques.
– Experience of managing people and creating an environment that celebrates both successes and failures.
– Excellent client facing skills.
– Excellent communication and presentations skills.
– ISTQB Advanced.
– Additional certifications in Quality Assurance and Project Management qualification (nice to have).
– Excellent English.
– Developing strategies and directing teams with diverse scope.
– Ensuring that project deliverables are completed within agreed condition.
– Using project planning tools and participates in the identification of and planning for future resource needs.
– Creating overall test plan design and processes, applying, articulating and constructing business specific end to end scenarios.
– Specifying the test environment for whole life-cycle testing.
– Allocating and co-ordinating test schedules, working and resourcing plans.
– Providing quality assurance evaluation estimates on various projects.
– Diagnosing problems and probing underlying issues to generate multiple potential solutions.
– Identifying potential consequences and risk levels.
– Creating quality assurance procedures and user instructions.
– Advising on risk assessment and risk management strategies for projects or release level.
– Inputing into proof of concept exercises and assisting sales with pre-sales collateral.
– Identifying opportunities to expand client assignments.
– Consulting with key business stakeholders to ensure application design is optimised for testability.
Please note that we will contact only selected candidates. We kindly ask you to include the following clause: “I agree for processing my personal data and putting them into our database in order to present me an offer of employment, in accordance with the provisions of the Act about the Personal Details Protection dated 29.08.1997 (Dz.U. z 2002 r. Nr 101, poz. 926 z poz. zm.).