SCCM/Windows 10 EUC specialist
Technology / Wrocław / Full time
To submit your application please complete the form below. Fields marked with a red asterisk * are required.
When you have finished click Submit at the bottom of this form.
OpsTalent is a software development & multi-lingual company created by young, ambitious and open for new challenges people as well as by experienced professionals, who are always there to share their knowledge. We believe that through hard work and involvement but mostly through creativity and the common goal we can achieve global success. Let’s team up and strive for excellent performance in IT, social media, customer service, research, hr and other fields.
We are constantly looking for energetic people to join our cheerful team.
SCCM/Windows 10 EUC specialist
- Proven experience in delivering and supporting a complex Virtual & Physical EUC solutions
- Demonstrable experience of service design, configuration and management across a broad range of Microsoft and related EUC solutions.
- In-depth experience of providing second and third line support across the range of Microsoft and related EUC services.
- Proven Windows 10 deployment experience.
- In-depth Experience of System Centre configuration manager, Windows OS deployment via Task Sequence. Ability to read and understand SCCM logs for troubleshooting.
- Proven experience deploying Bit locker/MBam encryption
- Experience in supporting Citrix Xen Desktop VDI environments
- Experience in supporting AppSense environment manager
- Experience in supporting App-V/Application packaging
- Experience in deploying Office 365
- Good Scripting skills in PowerShell
- Experience working within an ITIL framework
- Ability to work with cutting-edge technology
- Brilliant international team
- Large amount of trust and lots of flexibility
- Opportunity to develop professional skills (conferences, meetups, workshops, seminars, CodeFests)
- Continuous learning in a dedicated and talented team, proper feedback and mentorship
- Internal events on regular basis. Get yourself to develop your skills and share knowledge
- Opportunity to take part in front-end community and organising community events on local and international level
- Access to our resource library and opportunity to choose whatever you’d like to have on our “shelf”
- Flexible hours and possibility to work remotely from time to time
- Private medical healthcare and Multisport cards to help you stay fit
- Life insurance plan to give you a sense of security and stability
- Work-life balance culture
- Comfortable workspace, free snacks and goodies
- Awesome team building events (parties, happy Fridays with keg beer and board games)
Still hungry for more info? Contact our talent hunter right away at email@example.com and ask about everything you want to know about this specific job role!
Please note that we will contact only selected candidates. We kindly ask you to include the following clause: “I agree for processing my personal data and putting them into our database in order to present me an offer of employment, in accordance with the provisions of the Act about the Personal Details Protection dated 29.08.1997 (Dz.U. z 2002 r. Nr 101, poz. 926 z poz. zm.).