Technology / Wrocław / Full time
To submit your application please complete the form below. Fields marked with a red asterisk * are required.
When you have finished click Submit at the bottom of this form.
OpsTalent is a software development & multi-lingual company created by young, ambitious and open for new challenges people as well as by experienced professionals, who are always there to share their knowledge. We believe that through hard work and involvement but mostly through creativity and the common goal we can achieve global success. Let’s team up and strive for excellent performance in IT, social media, customer service, research, hr and other fields.
We are constantly looking for energetic people to join our cheerful team.
This is a Divisional role, for a Sharepoint Administrator, responsible for helping support all Insulation’s Sharepoint applications, systems and users. It is essential that you have a strong IT systems analysis background, particularly within the configuration and support of manufacturing systems as well as analysing and documenting user requirements.
Maim duties and tasks:
– The SharePoint Administrator manages all aspects of the SharePoint environment, including design, architecture, availability, reliability, performance, monitoring and security of the portal. This position plays an integral part in the development of strategies for optimal use of SharePoint and other collaborative tools within the organization. Administrator must be able to work with very little supervision in a highly charged and fast paced environment.
– Oversee the SharePoint Portal Server infrastructure, user access and application deployment – taking the lead role in implementing SharePoint across the organisation. Support the installation, configuration, security, operation, and maintenance of all web portal servers, equipment, and software related to SharePoint infrastructure
– Participate in planning and execution of tasks related to the evaluation of new SharePoint based initiatives (Upgraded Versions, Third-Party Solutions, Integration with additional Enterprise Systems).
– Develop, configure and maintain document libraries, enterprise lists and site collections. Perform typical system administrative activities such as site creation, user training, backup, restore and issue resolution.
– Technical support of InfoPath forms, including communicating the location of form libraries, their purpose and workflows.
– Coordinate with divisions in standardizing and optimizing the way data/information is stores and retrieved.
– Work with IT Project Managers and Business Analysts to design and develop solutions to address business needs and opportunities, and propose changes that would make the SharePoint environment a more effective solution. Examine requirements documents and create technical design documents, unit test, system test and implementation plans for small to complex projects.
– Maintain and administer Microsoft SharePoint Portal Server, including daily monitoring, troubleshooting and performance analysis; as well as perform as the SharePoint Subject Matter Expert (SME). Provide technical guidance to the team in the technologies related to the development and support of an Enterprise SharePoint environment (understanding relationship with active directory, SQL, IIS,etc).
– Use judgment and creativity to design coding approach to meet requirements/specifications as provided by business analysts and software development manager.
– Maintain current industry knowledge of development concepts, best practices and procedures for SharePoint solutions.
– The receipt of Incident and Problem tickets and the co-ordination of appropriate and timely responses, including dealing with requests from the Service Desk application support team. Ensuring that requests are handled according to agreed procedures, and that documentation of the supported components is available and in an appropriate form for the Service Desk or whomever is providing application support in the first instance.
– Work closely with the Div. Development Manager to plan, schedule and monitor own work in order to meet business needs, this will included day to day Incidents, Changes and Release Management, Configuration, Project Work etc
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills with all levels of the business
– Propose, discuss and evaluate potential solutions with the team and implement agreed modifications or workarounds as directed
– Ensure all developments are fully documented, meet high level design requirements, as well as regulatory & industry standards so projects are fit for purpose leaving testing & transitioning to live.
– Ensure all new developments go through an appropriate testing process and have solid release plans for hand-over
– To maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all ITIL service management principles set out i.e. SLA’s, KPI’s
– Where necessary to take control of Incident Management of major incidents
– Assist in maintaining the IT knowledgebase, through clear and accurate documentation of systems and related business procedures
– Identify and work towards Service Improvements
– Bachelor’s degree (preferably in Computer Science) or equivalent work experience
– Three to Five years’ experience working with SharePoint Platform in an administrative capacity
– Expertise and experience with complex technical activities
– Strong interpersonal skills in a team-based development environment
– Strong business facing skills
– Technical creativity
– Strong understanding of MS SharePoint Architecture
– CRM Development and Support experience preferred
– Development experience with Microsoft Visual Studio.NET, Microsoft SQL Server, InfoPath, Workflow, Visual SourceSafe, and SharePoint Designer• Working knowledge of various web design/graphic design tools (Fireworks, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
– Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle methods
– Knowledge of personal computers, including Microsoft Word, Excel and Project applications
– Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
– Ability to understand business requirements and provide creative technical solutions that work within the technical boundaries
– Strong problem solving and analytical skills with the ability to clearly communicate and share solutions with fellow team members
– Self-motivated and willing to “do what it takes” to get the job done, good attention to detail
– Strong Project Management experience
– Strong Analytical skills
– Understanding of Change Management and Change Management Systems
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills with both technical and non-technical people at all levels of the business
– Ability to work as part of a team or on own initiative where required
– Ability to work with cutting-edge technology
– Brilliant international team
– Large amount of trust and lots of flexibility
– Opportunity to develop professional skills (conferences, meetups, workshops, seminars, CodeFests)
– Continuous learning in a dedicated and talented team, proper feedback and mentorship
– Internal events on regular basis. Get yourself to develop your skills and share knowledge
– Opportunity to take part in front-end community and organising community events on local and international level
– Access to our resource library and opportunity to choose whatever you’d like to have on our “shelf”
– Flexible hours and possibility to work remotely from time to time
– Private medical healthcare and Multisport cards to help you stay fit
– Life insurance plan to give you a sense of security and stability
– Work-life balance culture
– Comfortable workspace, free snacks and goodies
– Awesome team building events (parties, happy Fridays with keg beer and board games)
Still hungry for more info? Contact our talent hunter right away at firstname.lastname@example.org and ask about everything you want to know about this specific job role!
Please note that we will contact only selected candidates. We kindly ask you to include the following clause: “I agree for processing my personal data and putting them into our database in order to present me an offer of employment, in accordance with the provisions of the Act about the Personal Details Protection dated 29.08.1997 (Dz.U. z 2002 r. Nr 101, poz. 926 z poz. zm.).