CRM Business Analyst /Project Manager
Technology / Wrocław / Full time
To submit your application please complete the form below. Fields marked with a red asterisk * are required.
When you have finished click Submit at the bottom of this form.
OpsTalent is a software development & multi-lingual company created by young, ambitious and open for new challenges people as well as by experienced professionals, who are always there to share their knowledge. We believe that through hard work and involvement but mostly through creativity and the common goal we can achieve global success. Let’s team up and strive for excellent performance in IT, social media, customer service, research, hr and other fields.
We are constantly looking for energetic people to join our cheerful team.
CRM Business Analyst /Project Manager
This is a Divisional role, for a CRM Business Analyst /Project Manager, responsible for helping support all client’s applications, systems and users. It is essential that you have strong IT Project Management skills as well as analysing and documenting user requirements.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
– Project Manage and/or perform a Business Analyst role and/or consultant role on various projects identified by the Business.
– Work closely with the CRM Team Leader and Systems Development Manager to plan, schedule and monitor own work in order to meet business needs.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills with all levels of the business
– Propose, discuss and evaluate potential solutions with the team and implement agreed modifications or workarounds as directed
– Writing specification documents for technical/and non technical projects
– Assist in maintaining the IT knowledgebase, through clear and accurate documentation of Project Methodology and Templated documents
– Identify and work towards Service Improvements
– Monitor and assist in aligning resources for various projects that the department is currently working on.
– Produce Project Status Reports and monitor/manage costings on Projects.
– Ensure correct and timely Project Transition to Operations.
– Adhere to Change management , Release, Change and Project policies. Where possible assist in the improvement of these policies.
– Attend PMO meetings
– Organise and when required carry out Change Project Design and technical design should it be deemed necessary.
– Testing co-ordination to ensure that correct testing is completed for your projects.
– Experience of ERP systems, CRM experience
– Proven experience as a Project Manager with multiple successfully implemented Project History
– Proven experience as a Business Analyst
– Ability to write specification documents
– Prince 2 Practitioner
– Preferable experience of Manufacturing environments
– Strong Analytical skills
– Understanding of Change Management and Change Management Systems
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills with both technical and non-technical people at all levels of the business
– Ability to work as part of a team or on own initiative where required
– Ability to work with cutting-edge technology
– Brilliant international team
– Large amount of trust and lots of flexibility
– Opportunity to develop professional skills (conferences, meetups, workshops, seminars, CodeFests)
– Continuous learning in a dedicated and talented team, proper feedback and mentorship
– Internal events on regular basis. Get yourself to develop your skills and share knowledge
– Opportunity to take part in front-end community and organising community events on local and international level
– Access to our resource library and opportunity to choose whatever you’d like to have on our “shelf”
– Flexible hours and possibility to work remotely from time to time
– Private medical healthcare and Multisport cards to help you stay fit
– Life insurance plan to give you a sense of security and stability
– Work – life balance culture
– Comfortable workspace, free snacks and goodies
– Awesome team building events (parties, happy Fridays with keg beer and board games)
Still hungry for more info? Contact our talent hunter right away at firstname.lastname@example.org and ask about everything you want to know about this specific job role!
Please note that we will contact only selected candidates. We kindly ask you to include the following clause: “I agree for processing my personal data and putting them into our database in order to present me an offer of employment, in accordance with the provisions of the Act about the Personal Details Protection dated 29.08.1997 (Dz.U. z 2002 r. Nr 101, poz. 926 z poz. zm.).