IT Technician Service Delivery
Technology / Wrocław / Full time
To submit your application please complete the form below. Fields marked with a red asterisk * are required.
When you have finished click Submit at the bottom of this form.
OpsTalent is a software development & multi-lingual company created by young, ambitious and open for new challenges people as well as by experienced professionals, who are always there to share their knowledge. We believe that through hard work and involvement but mostly through creativity and the common goal we can achieve global success. Let’s team up and strive for excellent performance in IT, social media, customer service, research, hr and other fields.
We are constantly looking for energetic people to join our cheerful team.
IT Technician Service Delivery
Taking care of (primary -and second level) alerts/requests of employees concerning everything involving IT (hardware, software, hosting, telephony) as well as providing information so that the employees in all locations are able to make use of the available systems and applications. In details:
– Assist with the creation of IT Budget for the region.
– Settling of first-and second level alerts/requests.
– Working as part of a Divisional IT Team.
– Hardware replacement schedule.
– Awareness of technical developments (both software and hardware).
– Maintaining a year-and medium-term plan for replacement hardware.
– Functioning as first point of contact in the field of IT related questions and requests.
– Solving problems on IT issues.
– Performing simple repairs of hardware.
– Taking care of alerts/requests to the helpdesk staff in line with the agreed SLA.
– Initiating contacts on behalf of the company with external organizations (third parties) in order to ensure that the outstanding IT questions are adequately resolved.
– Assisting at internal training for use of (company) applications and systems.
– Delivering hardware (PC, laptop and peripheral equipment).
– Managing small stock of hardware and accessories.
– Ensuring that software applications function well and in case of problems as fast as possible will be restored.
– Consulting the IT manager in the UK concerning IT developments.
– Dividing IT activities within the IT department.
– Working with project delivery teams to ensure successful project rollouts and go-live within the organisation.
– Reporting (periodic) of failures or other problems with infrastructure, software-or hardware.
– Preparing and delivering content at monthly point person meetings.
– Is familiar with the Group IT Manual and understands the importance of standards and controls.
– Education on a high school level (information technology)
– At least 3 years of experience in comparable ICT role (service desk and hands-on support).
– Excellent English.
– Ability to work with cutting-edge technology
– Brilliant international team
– Large amount of trust and lots of flexibility
– Opportunity to develop professional skills (conferences, meetups, workshops, seminars, CodeFests)
– Continuous learning in a dedicated and talented team, proper feedback and mentorship
– Internal events on regular basis. Get yourself to develop your skills and share knowledge
– Opportunity to take part in front-end community and organising community events on local and international level
– Access to our resource library and opportunity to choose whatever you’d like to have on our “shelf”
– Flexible hours and possibility to work remotely from time to time
– Private medical healthcare and Multisport cards to help you stay fit
– Life insurance plan to give you a sense of security and stability
– Work-life balance culture
– Comfortable workspace, free snacks and goodies
– Awesome team building events (parties, happy Fridays with keg beer and board games)
Still hungry for more info? Contact our talent hunter right away at email@example.com and ask about everything you want to know about this specific job role!
Please note that we will contact only selected candidates. We kindly ask you to include the following clause: “I agree for processing my personal data and putting them into our database in order to present me an offer of employment, in accordance with the provisions of the Act about the Personal Details Protection dated 29.08.1997 (Dz.U. z 2002 r. Nr 101, poz. 926 z poz. zm.).