PHP Back-End Developer
Technology / Wrocław / Full time
To submit your application please complete the form below. Fields marked with a red asterisk * are required.
When you have finished click Submit at the bottom of this form.
OpsTalent is a software development & multi-lingual company created by young, ambitious and open for new challenges people as well as by experienced professionals, who are always there to share their knowledge. We believe that through hard work and involvement but mostly through creativity and the common goal we can achieve global success. Let’s team up and strive for excellent performance in IT, social media, customer service, research, hr and other fields.
We are constantly looking for energetic people to join our cheerful team.
PHP Back-End Developer/React Developer
Salary: 8000 – 12000 PLN net on B2B
We are looking to expand our current team of backend developers at OpsTalent. In OpsTalent you will have the opportunity to work with international clients. You will be responsible for creating PHP Symfony based API solutions. Creating Clean, Testable, High-Quality code while utilizing the best approaches, practices and design patterns.
- 2+ years of experience in building web applications with PHP
- Good knowledge of Symfony and Doctrine frameworks
- Experience with different database types (MySQL, PgSQL, MongoDB)
- Experience with Redis, Elasticsearch
- Experience with creating RESTful API’s
- Knowledge of SOLID, KISS, DRY rules
- Knowledge of GIT
- Knowledge of Scrum methodology and Agile principles
- Good communication skills in English and Polish
- Dynamic and prestigious work environment, interesting projects using the cutting-edge technologies, all within a global IT function
- Opportunity to design and implement software solutions for the world’s largest financial institution
- Brilliant international team
- Opportunity to develop professional skills (conferences, meetups, workshops, seminars, CodeFests)
- Continuous learning in a dedicated and talented team, proper feedback, and mentorship
- Private medical healthcare and Multisport card
- Competitive salary
Why should you join us?
We shaped our work culture on the 5H principle (be humble, be helpful, be honest, be healthy, be happy), which means that we focus our efforts on delivering great experiences, to both, clients and employees alike. Our staff consists of passionate technology people who will mentor new hires by sharing their experiences and knowledge. But the very same newbies are encouraged (and expected) to share their ideas and mentor their peers back – it’s a learning experience for all. This supportive climate extends past work hours as we organise social events, which include: Happy Fridays with keg beer and board game meetups.
If you enjoy working in a challenging but supportive environment, one in which problems are meticulously discussed and solutions are devised together, then you should join OpsTalent and become a unique part of our extended family.
Please note that we will contact only selected candidates. We kindly ask you to include the following clause: “I agree for processing my personal data and putting them into our database in order to present me an offer of employment, in accordance with the provisions of the Act about the Personal Details Protection dated 29.08.1997 (Dz.U. z 2002 r. Nr 101, poz. 926 z poz. zm.)